Tuesday, January 6, 2009

thisiswaytoolongandcomplicatedtobeanemailaddress@something.com

So it's been a while since I've blogged...a lot has happened, I just can't seem to condense the highlights into a good blog!

I had SO much fun in Disney World! Thanks Tootie!
Christmas was great, as usual! I am so blessed to have wonderful families to share holidays with!

Anyway...I've started coaching club volleyball again (my fifth year...makes me feel old).
I always ask for the girls emails along with their phone numbers because it's easier for me to write a group email than to call 9 different homes and the 9 more cell phones....
So last night I sit down to get organized and put all the addresses into a "contact group" and I NEVER knew how long and "creative" 15 year old girls get with their emails?!

Here are some examples:

omgitstaylor2338@____.com
chihuahua_luverlol@___.com
diskochik3789@___.com
hfergie_catnip21@___.com
sorrydad93@___.com

**If you ever need help coming up with a quirky screen name, account name, or email let me know. I've got just the girls for you!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

It's the same way in college! You can tell a lot about a person's priorities by their email address! I can always tell who the party girls are on their dorm housing applications!

Older Posts