Wednesday, December 3, 2008

So long 22....

December 4th I will say goodbye to 22 and welcome the new age of 23.
Here are 22 things I have done/ experienced this year...in no particular order:

1. Graduated from Evangel.
2. Planned my wedding/ got married....and attended 8 more weddings!!!
3. Visited the Boschens in Sunny San Diego.
4. Honeymooned in Hawaii
5. Completed my student teaching
6. Coached 7th grade volleyball for Rog
7. Moved into our first home (and attempted to decorate it)
8. Missed my brother's high school graduation... :o( sorry Chad! (we were still in Hawaii)
9. Drove a convertible for the first time
10. Started teaching four year olds at church....quite an experience!
11. Saw John Mayer and Colbie Caillat (sp?) in concert
12. Rode in a Helicopter for the first time
13. Had my first flat tire...make that two flat tires and a muffler that fell off!
14. Got a Wii
15.Made my first Key Lime Pie
16. Learned how to play Rummikub
17. Met Max and Linus
18. Changed my last name :o)
19. Started a blog...
20. Been indescribably HAPPY.
21. Ate at Oceans Zen, 5 Spice, Cravin Pizza, Aris Pizza, Wannagetta Pizza, and a few others for the first time
22. Wondered and excited about what another year will bring!!!

3 comments:

SammyB said...

Happy early Birthday!
...and it just keeps happenin every year.
next thing you know....you're 30 with 3 kids.

oh & you forgot about Disneyworld!

Mrs. Britton said...

But I haven't done that yet! That will make the 23rd list :-)

Meredith said...

It sounds like you had a very great 22nd year. Do you love Oceans Zen? I eat there at least twice whenever I'm in town. I hope you have had a Happy Birthday:)

Older Posts