Tuesday, June 2, 2009

28 weeks later




Oh what a day....I spent over 3...yes 3 hours at the doctor today! Not to worry, everything is fine, just a little pokey in the office today!

I had the pleasure of getting to drink this "potion" that tasted like Crush from three years ago... a good size cup full within the 5 minute time frame. Followed by an hour of waiting to be pricked and have blood drawn.

About 35-40 minutes later I got to hear the "thumpity, thump" of Charlie's healthy heart! (After about five minutes of the doc trying to hear it before my "very active son" (in the words of my doctor) would be still enough to get a good listen!!!)

And I wrapped up the afternoon with a lovely shot...raising my arm may be a challenge in the morning!!! (Thanks to Jeff having positive blood and me negative)

Week 28 is off to a good start!!!! What more could you ask for than a "everything looks great" report??? (That makes every prick and prod worthwhile)

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Oh the blood sugar test. That sounds like a very busy day. exciting though:) I want a baby so bad. I'm living vicariously thourhg you. I hope your last trimester is wonderful.
Have a goog weekend:)

Older Posts