Saturday, May 9, 2009

Time Flies When You're Having Fun....


...And we've been having fun!!! Can you believe we've been married for a year already?!?! I can't!!! But, what a wonderful year! I have been so blessed, SO BLESSED! Looking back to this time last year, I think of how excited I was to finally be becoming MRS. BRITTON and if I would have know it was going to be this good...I would have been so much more excited! I knew I would loving getting to spend everyday with Jeff, but had no idea it could be this fun! I LOVE LOVE LOVE being married to my best friend and look forward to the next 75 years or so (maybe even longer).

Happy 1st Anniversary Jeff!
I love you!

2 comments:

admin's wife said...

Well, I meant to text both of you yesterday to say it, and then I meant to tell you today and forgot, but... HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! That was a sweet post and I do love that picture:)

Meredith said...

Congratulations you guys. Yay for being married:)

Older Posts