Wednesday, April 8, 2009

To you a blurry blob....


To me, the most AMAZING thing I've ever seen! As you can see in picture one, we had no trouble identifying what to expect on August 26th!

Yesterday morning was like waiting for Christmas morning as a little kid (X 1,000,000!). I was so anxious I could hardly stand it! When we (Jeff, Mom, Mandy, and I) FINALLY got called back in to the ultrasound room, I was freezing cold and sweating at the same time! (my typical symptoms of nervousness). Within in what seemed like seconds the technician was asking us "So do you want to know the sex...this is a cooperative baby." Of course we said yes....and as soon as she said BOY I started to cry! I was so overwhelmed! All of the sudden everything became real to me. (After we left I hoped it didn't seem like I was disappointed because I honestly couldn't be happier! Even though I did cry through the entire ultrasound...tears of joy OF COURSE!)

I know the pictures seem a little blurry and hard to distinguish, but on the screen everything was so crystal clear! We could see everything from his tiny little fingers (10 to be exact) to his perfectly beating heart! I could have sat there all day and watch him squirm around! ( He is definitely a "mover").

Now I cannot wait to name him, get his room ready, get cute little BOY clothes, and MEET him!

*** God is so good! Just another reason I'm a "smitten britton!"***

4 comments:

Andrea said...

So sweet! I'm sure it was an emotional experience....I can't wait to hear what his name will be!

Anonymous said...

Greg. Time for some old-school names to make a comeback.

Congrats.


HelterShelter

hillenblogshappywife said...

How exciting! Yes, it is plain to see that he is a boy! Thats a hoot! I love that you can see his face on the second picture, and I am so glad you got to see him moving...we are so happy for you all!

millsie said...

yay we're both having boys!!! my baby was very cooperative too. lol. congratulations mama :)

Older Posts